perjantai 25. syyskuuta 2015

Noxaura is here


Milk and cookies in the dark night 




Kröhöm joo. Tässäpä onkin uusin kaunottareni, ihana custamoitu Mikini siis. Neidin henkilöllisyys on täysin muuttunut ja hän tulee kuvatarinoihin mukaan. (Tietenkin) 
Ylläolevassa kuvassa siskoni tuli siihen heilumaan keksin kanssa.  ^^''
Mutta niin.. On myöhä ja väsyttää joten nopeasti asiaan nyt!



Photo shoot of new girl in the house!


(Laittakaa tuo musa päälle. Turn on the music!)





Hiding from you



I'm a monster..



Cant live my life this way..?



Face of terror



Broken black wing



Warrior in the darkness



Pale hand and cold heart 



What the hell are you looking at?



Creepy beauty  



Darkness is all around me



Little bit of sugar... But lots of poison too..



Missing home..



...So I'm stalking



Lonely and happy about it



Darkens hear my wishes 




Good night..zZzZz..



DON'T LOOK AT ME!



Beautiful fallen angel



Dead all around me



Death is beauty 



On the other side.. 



Mirror




Black ice



I will kill you



I was here. I am here. I will always be here.



   Hope you liked....^^ Plz join my readers and comment or something..


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti