keskiviikko 18. marraskuuta 2015

Doll Gallup!



Hiiiee! 

Luukas and Victor answered to some questions~
I hope you like this.. 'Cuz its hard to get Victor to answer these..




1. Who are you?
 Luukas: I'm Luukas~
Victor: Your worst nightmare
Me: *Facepalm* ...Well.. Yes you are..

2.When and were you were born?
Luukas: 16 years ago at hospital in small town. Name can be our secret~
Victor: At the moonnn!
Me: Victor! Please!
Victor: What?

3. Where would you like to visit?
Luukas: At Paris and at Tokyo~
Victor: ...At home..
Me: At the moon?
Victor: NO! In England..

4. Biggest dream?
Luukas: ....To be a girl...
Victor: ......I'm not saying anything...

5. Idol?
Luukas: RuPaul and Alaska Thunderfuck and Jeffree Star! 
Victor: BOTDF
Me: Wow. normal answers..

6. What is annoying right now?
Luukas: That Ceclia isn't home anymore... *Tear falls down in his cheek* 
Victor: This gallup..

7. One thing you hate in yourself?
Luukas: My gender and my room. Its just too tiny..
Victor: Nothing. I'm perfect~
Me: Tiny? I'm sorryyy Luukas..
Victor: I'm here too!
Me: Ou?
Victor: Mrr..

8. When did you smile last time?
Luukas: When Amy gave me cookies just a while a go~
Victor: I never smile, motherfuckers.
Me: Victor plz..

9. What do you WANT right now?
Luukas: I would like to eat ice cream..
Victor: I want to go to play whit YOUR computer
Me: You are not touching that! Its mine! 

10. What are you listening right now?
Luukas: Get scared -My nightmare
Victor: Good song~

11. What do you like to do when its raining?
Luukas: I read or sleep
Victor: I just chill out.

12. What do you for fun?
Luukas: I play whit toys~
Victor: I listen to music or sing..

13. What was the last thing you bought?
Luukas: I bought some new make up~
Victor: Energy drink. Monster

14. What is your favorite body part?
Luukas: My legs. They are cute~
Victor: My dic...*Sees my angry eyes* Mm.. My.. Chest..? 

15. Favorite food?
Luukas: Ice cream whit strawberry's~!
Victor: i don't eat. But energy drink is good.
Me: *Facepalm*

16. Favorite movie?
Luukas: Mm.. Warm bodies.
Victor: I love saw movies. Kill.. kill.. kill..
Me: Kill.. kill.. kill..
Luukas: ^^' Help me...


17. Favorite game?
Luukas: I don't really play games...
Victor: Last of us and fall out 4 and  Walking dead

18.Favorite ''Face''?
Luukas: ^^ This is cute
Victor: ;3. Hahhaha.. Funny face.

19.Favorite words?
Luukas: Reality can be a slap to your face but someday you'll have to face it
Victor: I rather fell pain than nothing at all
Me: Your heart with out a key is just lock to bleed~
Victor: Why did you answer?
Me: IDontKnow...

20. Favorite toy?
Luukas: My black teddy bear
Victor: I aint playing whit no toys!

21 Favorite WORD?
Luukas: Love
Victor: ......................................Home.. 
Me: Aww..
Victor: Shut up!

22. favorite season?
Luukas: Summer
Victor: Winter

23. Favorite spice? 
Luukas: Sugar
Victor: Salt?

24. Favorite instrument?
Luukas: Violin.
Victor: Guitar

25. Last words?
Luukas: I love you all~
Victor: You all can go fuck yourself's..
Me: Victor!!



Read my previous post's!! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti