torstai 19. marraskuuta 2015

My demon is here...


HIIEE!! 

So. Today happen something awesome.. I got my first BJD doll! 
(He is in my ''Doll profiles'' page all ready.)
So I'll tell you know something about this day..

(That song 'cuz I love it~)





Here is Akuma's Room. It's not big but it is cute. 





I went to my computer today morning at 8.40 am and I got to see that Akuma had arrived just a little while ago! I screamed like half hour and then went to get him.





Here is the beautiful box whit Christmas rapping paper. (I forgot my passport at the first time so I had to run home and return to the store...^^'') 





(And my passport was expired.. But I still got him and I ran back home)





Time to open!




<3 <3 <3 <3 <3






I was shaking from happiness...




I screamed after seeing him..



His card



Wigs and shoes and eyes. I looovveee those shoes!





And here he is! My demon boy Akuma!





I love him so much..



I got to make him hoodie or something.. 





Black and white, roses and spikes. I love him and his all mine! <3




So sexyyyh..
















I love his eyes but I'm gonna change his eyebrows..




















After couple of ours watching Family guy, I went to library to wait my girlfriend <3




I loooveee him~




When my girlfriend came to me, we went to take some pictures.




Here is Leon, my girlfriends new taeyang.




So scary and sexy~




Akuma: YOLO? What the Hell is that...?



Leooonnn~



So motherfuckingadorable! 





Our boys~



Okay! Its time to show some YAOI pictures! Get ready!



Leon: Lets play a game..*Smirks*

Akuma: Let go of me..



Leon: Ahaha.. No..

Akuma: Hmf..




*Kissing*




Akuma: Hah. Leon.. You perv.. 




Leon: ~~~~<3









Leon: ....*Blushes*

Akuma: ? Hm?

Leon: No.. Its nothing..




Hope you liked!!!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti