maanantai 16. marraskuuta 2015

Good bye my love ones..



Okay... 
This is a sad day. I replaced Ceclia and Nikita to a BJD doll, and this is the memorial posting for my baby's.

I just wanted to say that I did love my dolls. They we're my Happiness but now they will another persons happiness. Ceclia and Nikita had their life here. I will always a place to them in my heart and in my room. I will never forget them. 

I hope that you will read and watch and listen this and comment after that. It would mean the world for me!

Here is a lot pics of my angels. 

I love you all. I hope you love my dolls and this memorial.





Here is all my dolls now. Two will be gone so soon..










Ceclia
Age: 18 (Since 11.11..)
Character: Happy, kind, sweet little girl. Ceclia loves nature and drinking hot chocolate whit Mercedes. She loves to read to Mer. She loves Mer.
Family: Little brother Luukas (And all my other dolls ofc)

Words: I don't want to leave! I LOVE Mercedes! I love my little brother! 


 Pictures from the first summer whit Ceclia




















Few newer pictures 












Pictures from first autumn whit her 




I said to her that day: ''I will NEVER let you go..'' I broke that promise..











My angel...


Ceclia and Mercedes



Even with out hands she was always the star of my pictures..





These we're from those days at summer when I adored Yohio sooo much..




I love this picture! (That one bellow)



I'm happy that I have taken so many pictures of her..




I loved my little Yohio so much...



More summer pictures



Sooo beautiful..




I love that smile




She got Mercedes stock hands when her hands we're broken




My flower girl..




That was a beautiful day..








My cutie..




Ceclia and Mercedes
















They we're such a lovely couple..




When she got her obitsu and Luukas came to home..




''I love you more than I can ever scream..''




My sister's friend took this photo.




Their love was meant to be forever..










So cute...






Last pictures together..



















Why are they so cute...









I love Ceclia so much. Always and forever. She's so beautiful and kind girl.

Here is something my dolls wanted to say:


Luukas: Ceclia.. is my big sister. She ran away from home and I looked for her. I looked her for years! And now I'm gonna lose her again?! She was always there for me when we were together again. She helped me when I needed help... I will always remember her. I will always love her. I hope that she doesn't forget me...

Victor: Ceclia and I we're not good friends. Not even friends. But she seemed like a nice girl. A really nice girl... Well.. Life goes on..

Noxaura: I haven't really talked to her but I will miss her. She was my.. Friend. I will miss her.

Jelly: I'm new here but Ceclia welcomed me and lets me stay sometimes at her house... I wanted to be her  friend..

Mercedes: 






Nikita
Age: 15
Character: Mean little girl who doesn't care what other people think. She loves to play guitar and being whit Helmi. She loves Helmi. 
family: - (Ofc my doll family)

Words: I.. I dont care.. NO I DO! I LOVE HELMI! 






obitsu pictures







I was so happy when she got her obitsu...






First picture of Nikita whit my camera 




Nikita and Luukas




She was so cute and sweet..





My little cutie.. My sweetie..




Winter picture




She's flying




My angels outside




She is so beautiful at outside pictures




Winter!




She's so beautiful





Kawaii









This is from the time I LOVED Koichi




My cutie turned in to little J-rocker




My kawaii girl




I like that hat









Ceclia and Nikita




My little dinosaur 




She was so adorable 








She loves manga



I have sold half of my manga too..




That beautiful face...





From last winter




From Spring I guess?




She was cute in this wig





So cute..




I adore this picture! (The one bellow)




look at her ^^




My beautiful little rocker 









I like that picture (Bellow again)








My little band










I loved to take pictures of her..







Three Bright Black Stars





My angel of death




She is so beautiful











Creepy girl










From last summer





My love ones





I will always remember and adore her..
















From this sumer




This summer wasn't so long and warm at start but it didn't stop me from taking so many pictures





Sleepy head.. 





Group pictures

























Nikita and Helmi






''I love you Helmi..''




They we're so cute












~Hug~






Helmi went to swim and Nikita didn't. She doesn't no how to swim.. 




Such a cute couple..











''I love you to the moon and back''




I just loved to take these pictures






These we're from Katinkulta (Bellow)



























They we're so cute






''We hate you Vera. We're meant to be..''









Last pictures together..

























                                                   Something my dolls wanted to say
 Luukas: We were friends. From the first day I met her. She Changed a lot but she was always my friend

Victor: She and I got along well. We liked to hangout together. She was my friend. I will miss her. A lot.

Noxaura: She didn't like me. We didn't talk a lot. But she seemed like a nice girl.

Jelly: She was kind of nice to me. She said that I'm pretty.

Helmi: 






Ceclia and Nikita












Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti