lauantai 28. marraskuuta 2015

Psycho sick maniac...



Hiieeee!

Okay.. I'm a horror freak but I dont have horror postings yet! I'm mean wtf?!
So.. here is my first horror posting! 



My doll corner <3


UNSOLVED 


News article from Fortalicia's news paper 1801

MURDER IN COLINDER'S HOUSE!

Whole family was murdered at bright day light in Colinder's  house. Father, mother and seven children's of the family was slaughtered and cute into pieces. Killer is the family's oldest daughter Elizabeth. Family's friends believe that Elizabeth was evil and possessed by demon.  


Elizabeth is still missing. Here's pictures of her. If you ever see her, report it to police immediately! 
She's really dangerous. 



All of her victims bodies haven't been founded yet.   



Be careful. 



There's a picture of some bodies that were found






~2015~


Victor: Have you ever heard of that museum, were is the actual house of that Elizabeth the DemonGril?



Amy: Yes..



Minho: Yes. Many times.



Victor: What if we would go to that museum today?!




Amy: NO WAY! Its haunted.. I have heard that Elizabeth still lives there!



Akuma: Hahha.. That little ghost story is not true..



Victor: Yes it is! I know it is!! I read it from the internet!




Akuma: Hah. Well go there and find out is it true. Its close today btw. You cant go there today.




Victor: Hah. I will break in, steal something from there, bring it to you. Then you'll see that it is true!

Akuma: Ahaha.. Little bad boy..


Amy: VICTOR! You cant do that!




Minho: I will come whit you, Victor.



Amy: MINHO!




Akuma: You have more balls than I expected, kawaii boy.




Minho: Hmf.




Akuma: Well.. if you guys want to go to jail, do what ever you want..




After few hours




Victor: There it is. Finally.



Victor: Okay. Lets go!



Amy: I.. I don't want to come there...



Amy: ...I will stay here..



Victor: Fine. Be boring.. Come on Minho. We're going.



Minho: ...Yes...




Victor: I guess this is the room where slept and had sex




Minho: ..Can we just that she SLEPT here..?




Victor: Fine! She slept here..




Victor: Hm? What did you find?




Minho: An Ouija-board.. 




Victor: Lets try it!




Minho: HELL NO!




Victor takes the Ouija-board: Hell yes!




Victor: What should we ask..?

Minho: ...



*Cup starts to move*

Victor: W didn't even ask anything..? 













Cup stops




Victor: ''Its me'' ...?



Victor: What is happening he- 




''Its me...''

Victor: ?!?!?!??!?!?



''ITS ME!!!!'' *Screaming*

Minho: MAKE IT STOP!!


Victor: ...Its just Amy.. She's messing whit us..



*Lights go off*


Victor: ?! WHAT THE FUCK!



Minho: I hate darkness.. I want to get out of here!




Victor: Calm down..



*Foot steps*



Victor: Amy? Is that you..?



* foot steps*



Victor: AMY! STOP IT!




*Screaming* 



                                            To be continued...


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti