lauantai 21. marraskuuta 2015

WinterWinterDay




HIIIEEE!!

I have had a nice day whit my BFF today~ We customized our dolls a little bit and took pictures of them. :3 I'm fucking tired 'cuz she woke me up too early! (I was sleepovering at her house~) Argghh! Well, anyway. We had fun~ 
(If she wakes me up again whit some stupid songs, I will murder her! xD) 

Okay, I got few things to say.

First: I wont continue my ''Photostory'' of my dead dolls, so I have to come up whit new ideas. 
Second: My dolls have changed little bit, and they will change more in few days.
One more thing: I have been feeling depressed for a while now. (Long while) But now I'm feeling so much better. Is it from love or something else, I dont know. Well. Anyway. I'm feeling fine now. 

I love my readers! Thank you from reading my posts. If you have some wishes from what kind of photostorys/shoots/musicposts/MeAsDollPostings you guys want. Please tell me what you want! 









I loovvee winter~




My sweet boy Akuma hasn't changed




























''Tell me.. What did you do to me, Leon...? You messed my head...''









Mercedes got a haircut! She sooooo much cuter than before! I love her!









































Okay! Jelly got new hairstyle and color! She has a different makeup and she has class eyes! She's really pretty!!! (My BFF helped whit customizing process!)









My sweetie~





























1 kommentti:

  1. Et ees voinu mainita et olin sun kaa ottaas näitä ja mä autoin sua kustomoimaan Jellyn...

    VastaaPoista